new to the blog?

Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!

Friday, July 8, 2011

best laid plans.

(2nd post for today...but too good not to share.)

Lorelei woke herself up from her nap with a gas bubble in her tummy. After a short nursing session, she went back to sleep, only to spit up again. I decided that she needed to be upright for a while, so I put a cloth on my shoulder and took her out to the living room so I could hold her and watch my new/old favorite show. I had a feeling she was going to spit up again, so I carefully laid down a burp cloth right behind me in case she spit past my shoulder.

30 seconds later:


Here's the little culprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment