new to the blog?

Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

things that are funny to a 10 month old.

1. Jingling keys.
2. Saying the word "boom" over and over.
3. Saying good night to Daddy, having her feet tickled, rolling your tongue at her, and a million other things we don't have on tape yet (mostly because she tries to steal/eat it whenever we have the camera out)




p.s. Sorry I've been so tardy on updating the blog lately -- I opened my Etsy shop and have been busy with the logistics. I promise to be back to my normal posting schedule soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment