new to the blog?

Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

11 months old.

First of all, now that I'm getting so old, I refuse to sit still for anything, especially this photo shoot!


My love affair with books continues. Now that I cruise around with ease, I get my hands on all kinds of books that Mom and Dad try to keep out of my reach. Resistance is futile! I will get to them eventually!


My taste in food varies by day -- on Monday I love cream cheese sandwiches, on Tuesday I hate them. Avocados and butternut squash are almost always delicious, and I am getting good at drinking out of my sippy cup now.


I love to snuggle with my parents and climb all over them when given the chance. They taught me how to wave, clap, give kisses on command, and do a bouncy little dance and I like to show off my new skills! I also recognize so many words now -- piano, books, "give that to me," night-night, doggy, daddy, mama, Sophie -- and I like to talk to myself while I play.


I can stand alone for a few seconds. I like to walk with my new push toy -- I zoom across the living room all by myself! I enjoy crawling all over the house and pulling up to see myself in the hall mirror.


I don't sleep much these days -- nighttimes are rough on me and Mommy. But I try to make up for it by being all smiles during the day!


Can you believe it's only one month until I am a year old? What a big ("sooooo big!") girl I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment