There are STILL MORE PHOTOS and stories to post from our trip. I feel like I will never get caught up. So I want to take a minute to record all of what Lorelei has been up to since she turned 7 months old on Christmas Eve!
*belly laughed for the first time on Christmas Eve afternoon -- we thought she was crying at first and got really concerned!
*she has turned into quite the little roller -- turning this way and that to reach objects she takes a fancy to
*when on her stomach, can push herself up into a sitting position
*LOVES avocado now -- when we serve it to her, she can't get it to her mouth fast enough! She also makes very funny and sweet little humming noises as she eats
*still no babbling, though she certainly makes a wide number of squealing and cooing sounds (not to mention angry grunts when she gets tired or is frustrated about not being able to crawl or play with the toys she wants!)
No comments:
Post a Comment