new to the blog?

Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

more visitors.

After Grandma Sara's visit, we had a one day break and then Gramma B came to town. Ross and Meredith came out to play, too. Lorelei loves having company!



I do not always love watching Uncle Ross play with Lorelei. But she thinks he is amazing.


Now that she can crawl (I *promise* a video is coming), Lorelei is getting a big kick out of crawling around and knocking things over, King Kong style.


Does this face make you want to put down the camera and kiss those cheeks? Yes, yes it does.


 I'm just too cute.

Sunday, January 15th: not a super happy day at the Hanna house. But we survived it and will live to watch another season.


Seriously, defense? Come on, now.

Like father, like daughter.

I was able to get a bunch of cleaning done with the extra hands around the house -- Lorelei "helped" too.


No comments:

Post a Comment