(warning: waaaaaaay too many photos included below!)
Lorelei says --
Today I am 8 months old.
I have been crawling for a few weeks now and am really getting good at it.
I like it when my parents build me a tower out of my stacking cups so I can charge at it and knock it down!
I laugh a lot more now -- especially when mom and dad tickle me.
Though I still love trying to eat all of my toys, I also have started experimenting with banging them together, turning them over and over to inspect them, and sometimes other things too (though my parents can be a little pushy with trying to get me to do stuff before I'm ready!).
I think reading books is fun, and I really like it when the book has something for me to do, like stroke the bunny's fur or pull on the elephant's ears.
I am becoming an expert at my jumperoo and my activity table -- though I'm still using it on the floor.
When my parents dress me, I put my arms into my sleeves all by myself!
Some of my favorite songs are "Skid-a-ma-rink," "Open, Shut Them," "Where is Thumbkin" and the silly "good morning" song from one of my toys.
I am getting to be a pretty good napper -- sometimes!
I love butternut squash. I can pick food up with my thumb and index finger now instead of just in my fist, and I like to go out to eat with mom and dad when they remember to bring me a treat to eat (veggie Mum-Mum crackers are my favorite).
I still don't have much to say -- but just wait!
what! out to eat, butternut squash, a jumparoo, such big smiles! she is getting so big. i can't get over her sweet smile, it is too much.
ReplyDelete