new to the blog?

Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

visitors from MN.

What a busy day! After recuperating from Kite Fest, Lorelei got to meet two new people: Great-Auntie Cathy and cousin Bret.


They were very impressed with how alert and strong Lorelei was -- and what a good sense of humor she has!


I was really happy to see them, too, because Cathy has been such an awesome resource for me during these early days of motherhood -- especially with breastfeeding and all the struggles I had early on. So glad that they were able to squeeze us in on their drive to Chicago (Adria, we have to get you out here soon!).



(Note to B and C: if any of your pictures turned out, I'd love digital copies so I could post a few more here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment