Just got back from our "20" week appointment (I start week 22 tomorrow!). Besides being frustrated by the 45 minute wait to get in, it went really well. Our quad screen had come back negative for any fetal abnormalities, and our doctor said that all of the ultrasound images looked great. Hooray! A healthy baby! I'm officially 127 pounds now, which she said is right on the mark for where I should be in the pregnancy. And we had a good chat about all kinds of things related to labor and delivery, so I think we're both feeling positive about that.
The baby has been very active but Jason still hasn't felt anything yet. I keep telling him that he needs to be patient (after about a minute of waiting, he proclaims "She doesn't like me!" and moves away), because she doesn't have any predictable movements yet. But she's kicking and flipping up a storm, so I'm sure he'll feel it soon.
Jason has been trying to sign for a FedEx package all week and now they are holding it at their facility in Rockford...so now that we have to drive all the way up there, I guess we'll try to make the trip useful by stopping in at Babies R Us since there isn't one any closer to us anyway. Hope Jason's ready for baby craziness!
No comments:
Post a Comment