Happy Thanksgiving! Happy second trimester! I officially start my 14th week of pregnancy today. By some calculations, I have been in the second trimester since last Thursday at the start of my thirteenth week...by some, not until Sunday, and by others, not until next Thursday. I like the calculations that choose TODAY and figure it's a good happy medium.
We flew into Salt Lake City VERY late last night, thanks to terrible weather in Chicago that delayed almost every flight going in and out of O'Hare after 7pm. But now that we've gotten a little sleep, we're very glad to be here with Jason's family to celebrate Jason's favorite holiday. What could be better than food, family, football, and Fozzie? Well, I can't take antihistamines, so Fozzie and I are not getting along as well as we'd both like, but I'm dealing with the sniffly nose and itchy chin as best as I can. (Fozzie can be seen in action here and here!)
Last year, we went to Temple Square in downtown SLC to see the "lighting of the Square" to kick off the holiday season. I don't know that we'll venture out this year, as the high temperature is not supposed to be above 20 all weekend, but here's a picture from a local tourism website to give you an idea of how beautiful it is:

We're very thankful this Thanksgiving for so many things. Love to all of you, far and wide, on this wonderful holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment