new to the blog?
Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!
Monday, October 24, 2011
5 months old.
5 months old, and what can I do? Well, I can roll over both ways (though I stopped rolling from my front to back a while ago for some reason I can't explain to you). I reach out for toys sometimes -- and always try to fit them in my mouth. I am working on my shrieking skills. I reach up to my parents from my crib sometimes, try to give my mom kisses and listen to her when she says my name -- but only when I'm in the mood. I've figured out how to sleep without my swaddle and when I'm on my tummy (I get there by rolling, of course -- the 'rents always put me down on my back). I try and try to crawl and manage to scootch backwards quite a distance sometimes. I love to be outside, to go on adventures to new places, and to hang out with people -- I will let anyone hold me if my mom says it's okay! I also like it when people say I'm a very cute baby, which is most of the time we are out of the house (and all of the time when I am hanging out with my parents, but they are a little biased).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment