new to the blog?
Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!
I love all the posts! I have been checking everyday, (because I am obsessed with her, like I haven't seen pictures or heard from you since she was born or something) - anyways, glad to see you guys smiling and her eyes open! I love, love, love the moby and was sad when I put it away last week. She is getting to heavy for me to carry with my hip.
ReplyDeleteLorelei looks like she is smiling in that first picture. I think she likes being out in the big outdoors and listening to the birds. You guys look great, too. Can't wait to see her in person. Give her a kiss for me.
ReplyDelete