new to the blog?

Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

things not to tell a pregnant woman.

Two people in the past week or so have told me that they can't believe I still have "so long to go" before the baby is due. Seriously?! Pretty sure I look a long ways from "ready to pop" stage (one of my colleagues used that specific phrase -- umm, have you ever seen a pregnant person before?). Besides, what's the point of saying something like this? I have to bite my tongue to keep from saying anything too cutting about their weight, which is still significantly more than mine.




There's me, at 27 weeks and 6 days (today). Definitely not ready to give birth to this tiny little life yet!

This gallery of "things not to tell a pregnant woman" made me laugh -- I think I've heard almost all of these already!

No comments:

Post a Comment