new to the blog?

Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

21 months.

This morning, to celebrate my 21 month birthday, Daddy took me to Caribou on the last day before it's closed for good. It was the very first place Mommy and Daddy took me for an outing after I was born, and I've had lots of fun playing here and having treats with Mommy on Monday mornings, so we're feeling a little sad.


We also got to go out for a special night - a pasta dinner at Mommy's church where they had a high school choir and an accordion player! I couldn't believe my eyes and ears and stared and stared at them for the whole dinner in between bites of spaghetti and a big piece of chocolate cake. Here are some pictures of me getting ready for our outing:


Daddy is always writing in his books so I thought I'd give it a try, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment