new to the blog?

Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!

Friday, March 2, 2012

what does a doggy say?

Lorelei and I had a delicious lunch and lovely playdate with our doula, Kim, and her daughter Lucy today. (Remember them from last summer?) I haven't seen Kim in ages, and she's 12 weeks pregnant with their second baby, so it was wonderful to catch up. Their dog, Milo, was so excited to see Lorelei and was jumping and barking like crazy when we got there, which made Lorelei burst into tears. But after he calmed down and Lorelei could see how loving and gentle he is (sitting so patiently by her highchair waiting for some food!), she got very curious! Patting his nose, grabbing at his wagging tail, and staring at him wherever he went.

Of course, once I got out the camera to take pictures of the two of them, Lorelei remembered that the camera is a lot more fun than a dog. But I did manage to get a few shots of her playing (you can see Lucy in the background -- she was not too happy that Lorelei had taken her stretchy bracelet!)


No comments:

Post a Comment