new to the blog?

Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

worn out.

It's been a little while since I've updated our blog -- and it's not because we haven't had much to share. On the contrary: I'm exhausted with everything that's happened in the past few weeks! A fun weekend in Chicago with uncle-to-be Ross, officially joined my church, taught several guest/model lessons in English classes at my school, did more work on the nursery, picked up some after-school responsibilities for a little extra cash before the baby comes, attended our breastfeeding class...and Jason's been busy too, judging a business ethics competition and doing some guest lecturing of his own in addition to his normal schedule. To top it all off, Jason caught my cold, and then my cold turned into a sinus infection. If you couldn't figure it out already, I'm totally wiped out -- being extra busy and sick added to the normal fatigue of the third trimester is really taking its toll. But in only 3 weeks from today, I'll officially be on maternity leave. Counting down the days and minutes until I can (maybe) get some rest before baby makes that impossible!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! I am moving to chicago in 3 weeks from today and since you will be on maternity leave then, I'd love to come visit you!

    ReplyDelete