new to the blog?

Welcome! We've changed the accessibility to the blog so you should be able to browse through all our posts without entering a password -- at least for now -- to make it easier for our new readers. Hope you enjoy getting to know Lorelei a bit more through these posts!

Friday, February 11, 2011

be mine.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner -- and future baby Hanna's heart is thump-thump-thumping along at 150 beats per minute, according to our prenatal appointment today. Everything looked great; I'm measuring just where I should be, and she's active and feisty just as she should be at this stage, too. (Even though I don't need to start for weeks, I did a practice "kick count" today. You're supposed to feel 10 movements in 2 hours; she reached 10 in 3 minutes!)

Jason and I won't be doing much to celebrate this weekend because we're taking a trip in a week -- heading up to the Inn on Woodlake, part of the American Club resort in Kohler, WI. We'll also be spending a day and night in Appleton to see the Lawrence Opera perform The Bartered Bride; the overture to that opera was the first piece I ever played with the MYS Symphony Orchestra. Ah, memories! It'll be lovely to have a getaway together while we still can...

No comments:

Post a Comment